Authenticity is the most important factor for any brand.
It’s therefore important that you have a clear picture of who you are, how you are perceived by your audiences and how you are positioned in your category.
- Competitive benchmarking
- Market/category analysis
- Audience research
- Name and message testing
Business strategy and brand strategy fit hand in glove.
Regardless of where you are on your journey, an inspiring leadership story will align your people and move your culture and organization forward.
- Leadership story (vision, mission, values, strategic priorities)
- Brand positioning (and tagline if necessary)
- Balanced scorecards/KPIs/OKRs
- Business transformation mapping
- Employer brand development
Brandwalk have helped shape our internal communications strategy, along with our brand story and messaging. Rob and the team uncovered brand statements and visual directions that we could really buy into. They dealt with the complexity of our business and with their support, expertise and flair we have been able to take their initial concepts, developing them further, to deliver clear and concise messages to our employees. Thanks “team Brandwalk”
Presenting an authentic brand means a strong corporate narrative, but also a consistent and coherent identity.
Your identity is expressed in how you look and how you talk and communicate with your audiences.
- Logo design and development
- Visual identity design
- Visual guidelines
- Copywriting and tone of voice guidelines
- Brand asset creation (photography, iconography)
“We gather audience INSIGHT to develop a clear STRATEGY and BRAND POSITIONING. Then we bring it to life through your IDENTITY and clear and inspiring COMMUNICATIONS to the people that matter to you.”
Your brand story and strategic narrative supported by effective internal communications and employee engagement can help transform your culture as you change and grow.
- Internal communications
- Leadership and employee events
- Training and e-learning
Digital plays an important role in communicating your brand story as part of your overall communications and marketing program.
- Website and app design and development
- User experience design and testing
- Content development
- Digital strategy
Our creative team can bring just about any story to life through compelling storytelling across a range of media and touchpoints.
- Workspace branding
- Documentation and newsletters
- Presentations and infographics
- Video and film production